14 Cars With the Best Gas Mileage in 2021
- 2021 Kia Niro: 50 MPG Combined.
- 2022 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid: 52 MPG Combined.
- 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: 52 MPG Combined.
- 2022 Honda Insight: 52 MPG Combined.
- 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid: 54 MPG Combined.
- 2022 Toyota Prius: 56 MPG Combined.
- 2022 Hyundai Ioniq: 59 MPG Combined.
What is a good fuel efficiency?
Don't expect to attain higher than 20 mpg overall with a non-hybrid, and most offer less than 30 mpg on the highway.
Which is the best car for daily use?
Tata Tiago, Maruti WagonR, Honda Jazz, Maruti Swift and Dzire, Renault Kwid, Hyundai Santro, etc are best cars for daily use and city driving.