Muhammad Atif Aslam is a Pakistani playback singer, song-writer, composer and an actor.
Atif Aslam Car Collection.
|Atif Aslam Car Collection||Prices (USD)|
|Mercedes Benz GLS 350D||$54,000|
|Rolls Royce Ghost||$315,000|
- How much does Atif Aslam charge for weddings?
- How much does Atif Aslam earn per song?
- How much does Atif Aslam charge for a concert?
- Where does Atif Aslam live now?
- Who is highest paid singer in Bollywood?
- Who is the richest singer in India?
- How much does Neha Kakkar charge for a concert?
- How much does AR Rahman charge for a song?
- How much does Arijit charge for a concert?
- Who is the richest singer in the world?
- How much Arijit Singh is paid for a song?
- Is Coke Studio a Pakistani?
- Is Atif Aslam a trained singer?
- Why did Atif leave India?
How much does Atif Aslam charge for weddings?
Lahore (Urdu News Point,03rd March 2018) : Atif Aslam is leading nowadays as he has charged Rs. 1.5 crore in Pakistani rupees on performing in a wedding that took place in Lahore recently.
How much does Atif Aslam earn per song?
Average salary/ remuneration:
Atif gets a massive 8 – 10 Lakh for a single song and also charges a massive amount for private shows.
How much does Atif Aslam charge for a concert?
Generally Atif Aslam Charges 50 lacs for live performance. The charges for concert depends on college and corporate. He usually charges 20–30 lacs for the College fest.
Where does Atif Aslam live now?
Atif Aslam was born on 12 March 1983 into a Punjabi Muslim family in Wazirabad, Punjab, Pakistan. He went to Kimberley Hall School in Lahore until 1991, when he moved to Rawalpindi and continued his studies at St. Paul's Cambridge School in Satellite Town.
Who is highest paid singer in Bollywood?
Shreya Ghoshal is highest paid Bollywood singer; here's TOP 5 list. Mumbai: The Indian music industry is huge and getting a chance to foray in it is on the top of every singer's bucket list.
Who is the richest singer in India?
1. Shreya Ghoshal (Rs 185 crores): The queen of the Indian music scene, Shreya Ghoshal has left us awed with her voices. The singer has a huge fanbase in India but also all over the globe. Shreya who charges 30 lakhs for her songs, has a net worth is estimated to be more than Rs 185 crores.
How much does Neha Kakkar charge for a concert?
Neha Kakkar's salary for one song is 25 lakh rupees. Apart from this, Neha Kakkar charges 5 to 10 lakh rupees for a live event.
How much does AR Rahman charge for a song?
He charges a massive 1-2 Crore for a one-hour long performance.
How much does Arijit charge for a concert?
If sources are to be believed, the 28-year-old has increased his fee for stage performances by over three times — apparently, he used to charge anywhere between Rs 30 lakh and Rs 50 lakh last year, but now asks for Rs 1-1.5crore per gig.
Who is the richest singer in the world?
Alpert has racked up an impressive net worth of $850 million, making him the richest singer in the world.
How much Arijit Singh is paid for a song?
Arijit Singh- The king of most soulful and romantic voice, Arijit Singh charges Rs. 13 Lakh per song.
Is Coke Studio a Pakistani?
Coke Studio (Urdu: کوک اِسٹوڈیو) is a Pakistani television programme and international music franchise which features live studio-recorded music performances by established and emerging artists. It is the longest-running annual television music show in Pakistan, running annually since 2008.
Is Atif Aslam a trained singer?
Here is the story of Atif Aslam from his budding days to becoming a massive star that he is. Atif Aslam was born in a Punjabi Muslim family in Wazirabad, Punjab, Pakistan. He is a degree holder in computer science. He became a singer without any formal training in music.
Why did Atif leave India?
After the Uri strike, India banned Pakistani artists from working in Bollywood, and there were rumours that Atif will no longer be a part of Bollywood. To fans' relief, producer Ramesh Taurani clarified that Atif Aslam has been a part of every Race film. Hence, he wants him to sing a romantic song in Race 3 as well.